The Southwest Energy Efficiency Project’s (SWEEP) Allies help expand its work with utilities, state and local governments, and in the transportation sector through an annual contribution of $6000 — or $3000 for nonprofits. The Allies program is a collaborative and immersive partnership designed to directly benefit Ally organizations and companies through SWEEP’s advocacy work, policy positions, and mission. Go here to see what we have accomplished so far. Click here to view our conflict of interest policy. To join, please contact Josh Valentine, Communications Director: email@example.com.
SWEEP Allies 2023
ACEEE (American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy)
Alliance to Save Energy
American Chemistry Council
Climate Change Realty
Energy Outreach Colorado
Evergreen Consulting Group
The Franklin Energy Group
ICAST (International Center for Appropriate and Sustainable Technology)
NAIMA (North American Insulation Manufacturers Association)
Proctor Engineering Group
Shell Recharge Solutions
U.S. Green Building Council
Western Mechanical Solutions
- Exclusive information about regulatory and legislative opportunities and developments in the six-state Southwest region where SWEEP operates, including periodic updates on news and major policy advancements in the region.
- Participate in SWEEP’s annual Utility Energy Efficiency Workshop, an exclusive two-day meeting of regional utilities, policymakers, and Allies focused on emerging opportunities and issues in the utility energy efficiency sector. Enhanced conference benefits include sponsorship opportunities, complimentary registrations for some of your staff, early-bird registration fees, and conference recognition.
- Align with SWEEP on expanding the scope and impact of its energy efficiency and clean transportation advocacy work, thereby growing the market and business opportunities for your organization.
- Present or co-organize educational, policy, and coalition webinars and other activities throughout the year.
- Collaborate on content with SWEEP — including blog articles, op-eds, call-to-action letters, and more — to copromote with the media, our subscribers, and social followers.
- Produce with SWEEP social media campaigns and kits to promote equally beneficial causes, policy positions, and your products and services.
- Public recognition via SWEEP’s website and promotional materials.